Saturday 17 October 2009

increases the size of my head



every couple of months, I am almost ashamed to admit, i go through the ritual of searching for myself on the internet. It may seem like a gratuitous ego tripping vanity party for my big fat head, but it is more a chance to find out things about myself that i didnt know, research. Research into a subject i should be an expert on. Every so often i find something completely new, sometimes i find people have written bad things about me, and sometimes good. And sometimes i find things that cheer me right up on a cold autumn morning, that make me feel like i am not completely wasting my time sitting every day drawing little comics, like this i stumbled across on comicimpact.com which is a great website devoted to all things comic! so thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment